Monday, May 31, 2010

Melt It Off for Yourself

There’s a funny thing about making time for exercise first thing in the day. So often it seems that there just isn’t enough time for it. But when I take that little chunk of time in the morning to do what is good for my body and my mind, it gifts me extra time and energy throughout the day. I have better focus, better endurance, and a better outlook because I’ve gotten the day off on the right foot. In the Melt It Off with Mitch program, Mitch Gaylord talks about this idea of doing something for YOU. The time you take to exercise is time you’re investing in you – both your present and your future. And that is so important. No one else can do it for you. In addition to the exercise, fuel your body with healthy meals – check out the Melt it Off menu for great ideas. These foods will give you energy to propel you through the day regardless of what comes your way. These meals also won’t weigh you down with unnecessary fats or empty calories – they’re just good for you inside and out.

Now maybe morning isn’t your ideal time for exercise. I find that a short workout in the early afternoon can also totally save my day. Instead of reaching for a cup of coffee during that afternoon slump, I can reach for the 3 Day Melt DVD. Just 10 minutes and my energy is restored. If you haven’t tried this, you are in for a huge treat. All of that oxygen and movement will make you feel like you’ve got an entire day’s worth of energy at your disposal. You’ll feel so much better than you would have if you had reached for that coffee or soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment