Tuesday, March 18, 2008

3 Day Melt

my advice: read the pamphlets that come with the kit even if you're the type that hates to read directions. there's a grocery list to go with a menu plan. one for men. one for women. there are also places to journal your before, during and after measurements, etc. and there's a good section on stretches. i admit, when i first got my stuff in the mail, i just popped in the dvds and started in. you'll get more out of it if you use the whole program. even if you don't get to the whole little booklet right away, at least look at the 3 day melt it off kick start thingy.

4 comments:

  1. I purchased the "3 day melt it off" today and am excited about getting started. I'm extremely overweight and out of shape ... this seems to be a fitness "exercise" I am going to enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I like your blog. I see you are talking about Melt it off. Lots of my friends also were the victims of what is considered to be credit card fraud. I did not happen to get tricked thanks to this great site www.pissedconsumer.com. There I found lots of negative feed backs about the company. Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really?! that's too bad! i've had a painless experience with the company as far as customer service, etc. now, the pain i have felt is when i push myself with these workouts! yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too got screwed, the website is very deceitful in terms of the add ons, all i wanted was the basic kit and it added the extra balls automatically, no confirmation, nothing. I immediately contacted them and told them i did not want the extra balls, but was told it was too soon and the order would not show up in the system for 24 hours. well the next day, i had a shipment confirmation in my in box. it would end up costing me more to ship these balls back. That said, I have had success on the plan. 5 pounds in 3 days, didnt lose a size but lost 5 inches total. So I'm pleased but the scam really bummed me out.

    ReplyDelete