Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How Do YOU Fuel Before Your Workout?

How did you do with the holiday weekend? I did a nice session of cardio late yesterday morning that really made me feel so good. Doing cardio increased my energy and lifted my mood. Usually I’m paying close attention to instructions and whatnot during my workout. But this time I trusted that I knew what I was doing, and I put my earbuds in and played some of my favorite upbeat music. Wow. That made the workout so much more fun! I’m excited to experiment with other albums to see which artists make great workout soundtracks. What are your favorites? I might have to make some workout mixes. Oh my goodness, they could be tailor made for different workouts. Have you tried that? Varying tempo and mood. That sounds like a fun project. For a challenging cardio workout, try Mitch Gaylord’s Cardio Burn & Sculpt Workout. It will get your heart pumping and your muscles burning! I’m still trying to come up with the perfect schedule for myself, to maximize energy and productivity in relation to when I eat what foods and when I have my morning coffee. That’s right, I’m still drinking my morning cup of joe. I haven’t figure out yet why sometimes I feel a little drowsy soon after a workout and other times I feel energized for hours afterward. I’m guessing it has a lot to do with the fuel I’m putting in my body (or not). Do you have any tips on this subject? I’d love to hear. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment